Answer the questions below.
For each item, select an option.
When finished, click the "Submit" button.
Cash Flow Management
1. Do you have a current budget?
2. Do you limit your spending on nonessential
items, like meals out and recreation?
3. Are you saving enough money each month to pay
for future major purchases, such as a new home,
new auto, or college costs?
4. Do you currently have enough saved to pay for
this year's major expenses, such as vacations or
5. Do you have less than $5,000 in credit card debt?
6. Do you have the lowest possible interest rates
on all consumer and mortgage loans?
7. Was your tax refund less than $500 last year?
8. Was your taxable investment income less than
$1000 last year?
9. Do you have an emergency fund equal to at least
90 days of net pay?
10. Do you contribute enough to your company savings
plan to receive the maximum company match if offered?
11. Is your investment portfolio properly allocated
between stocks, bonds, and cash?
12. Are you earning the best possible returns
on your savings and investments?
13. Do you have the correct amount and type of medical,
life, and disability insurance at the lowest net
14. Do you have high limits and the proper deductible
on your auto and home owners insurance?
15. Do you know how much money you must have accumulated
by retirement in order to generate adequate income
16. Are you saving enough money each month to
accumulate the amount you will need by retirement?
17. Do you have an up-to-date will, living will,
testamentary trust, and durable power-of attorney?
18. Are all assets titled correctly?
19. Do you maintain an organized record keeping
20. Have you reviewed your entire financial picture
with a trusted advisor in the last two years?